Monday, December 11, 2017

Biosynthesis & Marijuana

For those of you interested in the developing marijuana industry I invite you to head review over at Visual Capitalist website this post called "Biosynthesis:  The Science That May Unlock the Medical Potential of Cannabis".  It's too long and published in a visual format that's difficult for me to post here, but that link gives you a long form visual reference on the developing sciences and processes that are being used on cannabis to potentially unlock its medical benefits.  

Now before the marijuana bugs come out in full force at me, I want you to know that I am making no investment references here.  What I'm trying to show is the developing science that's trying to extract value out of the plants.  Invest on your own and at your own risk in this industry.  I have no opinions and make no recommendations.

Back Wednesday